- Classic Realism tastes like sherry because ye olde Realists reclined in ye olde academe, chock full of tweed and sherry hours.
- Structural Realism tastes like beer (note: this is a change from my original fb post) as it takes a bit of getting used to. Which kind of beer? A stout, most assuredly because it is has a bitter taste, just like the security dilemma.
- Offensive Realism tastes like stale cigarettes. Why? Because it is offensive.
- Defensive Realism tastes like structural realism but perhaps a sweeter beer like a trappist beer.
- Neoclassical Realism tastes like sherry but has a strong vinegar taste. Why? Because it is actually aged classic realism.