* And this list starts in 2014 because I was not smart enough to start this when I started blogging five years ago. This is hardly comprehensive or complete.
Aisha Ahmad (@ProfAishaAhmad):
"The Security Bazaar: Business Interests and Islamist Power in Civil War Somalia." International Security, Winter 2014/15
- "Going Global: Islamist Competition in Contemporary Civil Wars," Security Studies 2016
- "Desertion, Terrain and Control of the Home Front in Civil Wars," Journal of Conflict Resolution, 2014.
- "Desertion and Collective Action in Civil Wars," International Studies Quarterly (forthcoming)
- Game Changer: the Impact of 9/11 on North American Security, UBC Press, 2014.
- "US Transatlantic Leadership After Iraq," with Philippe Beauregard, Cooperation and Conflict (forthcoming)
- "Blogging Identities on Israel/Palestine" with Mira Sucharov, PS: Political Science and Politics, 2014.
- “Doing Well by Doing Good: Understanding Hamas’ social services as political advertising.” Studies in Conflict and Terrorism, 2014.
- “A Friend in Need: The Impact of the Syrian Civil War on Syria’s Clients” Foreign Policy Analysis, 2014.
- "The Costs of Avoiding Transitional Justice: Lessons from Lebanon," in Transitional Justice and Arab Spring, edited by Kirsten J. Fisher and Robert Stewart, Routledge, 2014.
Jessica Trisko Darden (@triskodarden)
- "Cash or Combat? America’s Asian Alliances During the War in Afghanistan" with Stefanie Von Hlatky*, Asian Survey, 2015
- "Theorizing the Expansion of the Boko Haram Insurgency in Nigeria, Terrorism and Political Violence, 2015
- "Assessing Peace Operations' Mitigated Outcomes," International Peacekeeping, 2012.
* Honorary member of Team Steve