- Trump says that he will delegate the running of the Presidency to his VP and he will just focus on making America great (because all he really cares about is brand management, and it is all he is almost good at at).
- That the apology for Melania's plagiarism was made by a Trump Organization employee on Trump Org letterhead and not by a campaign staffer on campaign letterhead, making it ... illegal use of corporate resources.
- A Trump adviser is calling HRC a traitor and wants her to be shot.
- This is the state of GOP unity.
What say you?
* I have been using shit-show, which might offend some folks. I tend not to curse when I do social media, but to call this campaign a dumpster fire or a train wreck would be to insult both.