- Ghost Obi-Wan provides some modest guidance to Luke as he makes the Death Star run: "use the force."
- Ghost Obi-Wan tells Luke to go to Dagobah.
- Ghost Obi-Wan told Luke not to go to Bespin. Oops.
- Ghost Obi-Wan explains to Luke why he lied about Vader--from a certain point of view.
- and that's about it. Not so impressive.
The advantages of Bannon being out of the White House:
- The symbolism of Bannon in the WH is awful--a white supremacist and otherwise awful person in the White House. One less is at least one less.
- Bannon will have less info. He could still get intel leaked to him, and Trump can tell him whatever he wants, but he will be further from the seat of power and all that flows through it. Trump simply cannot be on the phone with Bannon all the time, so Bannon will have some distance. Less access is a good thing.
- Trump tends to listen to the last person who talks to him. That will not be Bannon as often. He will simply not be in his ear as much. Sure, Bannon can try to trigger Trump via Breitbart or Fox, but it is not the same as whispering in his ear.
Anyhow, this is a win--not a huge win, not a game changing win, but a win. Trump is still President and still a white supremacist. So, the battles continue, but this is a good day and we must take these good things when they happen as there are more shitstorms ahead and more pain to be inflicted on the American people and our allies.