Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Obnoxious Sauce

It has been a long time since I have added a new sauce to my selection of Saideman's Sauces, but I was inspired this weekend to create a new one: Obnoxious Sauce. The basic idea is that someone makes an important and indeed valid point that becomes impossible to agree with because it is made in such an obnoxious way.  I was originally thinking of calling it "dick sauce" as the idea is that a person delivers a good point in such a dickish way that one cannot support it.  But that seemed problematic.

Friends suggested Walter Sauce:


However, that seemed not quite so intuitive to those unfamiliar (gasp!) with the Big Lebowski.  Given that the other sauces have names that are pretty descriptive, obnoxious sauce it shall be (even I have other words in my head).

No comments: