I don't have that much to say or that much that would be spoiler-ific. But just a few thoughts:
- Yes, it starts like many Zombie movies and the last scene in Atlanta looked like a lot of Z movies as well, but there is more to it.
- Best part of the Zombies--they have some sort of memories and lives to lead when they are not walking towards a human or horse. The commuter Z seem to rest on the bus, the army Z rests in the tank, the former wife comes by the house every night it seems, and the kid z looks for and finds her teddy bear. This has much potential.
- The humans--are flawed and will react differently to the pressures of living in a Z-world.
- The show is more than whack a Zack (WWZ's VC/Charlie name for Zombies), but the whacking is pretty graphic: Peckinpah as applied to zombies.
- Nice to see that they didn't have to take too much time to figure out that it is all about the head shot. I hate folks who fight Zombies taking forever to realize that.