Monday, April 21, 2014

Professional Ultimate!

Play of the day for the first game played by the Montreal team in the new professional ultimate league:



The Montreal Royals!  I have played with and against a few of these folks.  I have also played on this field--the McGill field also used by the Montreal Alouettes.  I am so pleased to see the full stands.  I don't know if Professional Ultimate is going to make it, but it is a fun, fun sport to watch.  Almost as much fun as it is to play.  And the highlights to hold up for television.  I wonder when it will end up on TV broadcasts.....

Anyhow, welcome to the new professional league of ultimate!  Woot!


P.S.  Yes, I have caught disks an inch or two above the ground on many occasions, but I don't have the speed to chance down a huck this far past me unless it floats and floats.

No comments: