I am sure they will make some changes down the road, as the Universal folks really did cram in a lot into a small space but left much potential to be realized. My guess is that the Lost Continent area, which already lost some space and a ride to JK Rowling's spawn, will ultimately be erased and replaced by more HP stuff. We spent sometime speculating about the possibilities (guidebooks like Frommer's offers similar growth suggestions):
- Have real Quidditch supply store (since it is now an intercollegiate sport) rather than a fake window. Same goes for similar fake windwofronts--more real stores.
- Larger stores--each one was a tremendously tight crowd scene.
- Nocturn Alley, perchance?
- A ride through Gringott's bank a la the last movie.
- Ministry of Magic, complete with wacky lifts and Department of Mystery
- Dursley Home, maybe?
- A flying car ride?