Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ultimate at the ISA

Due to popular demand, I have organized a time and a place for an informal game of Ultimate.  As the picture below shows, there is a field next to the hotel that we can use for a quick game.  All you need to bring are white and dark shirts and your enthusiasm.  I will provide the frisbees and the field markers. No cleats, please.  This will be a spirited but low intensity game. 

[Update: Bring your sun block: Sun in SD is deceptively strong]

I am staying at the Hilton if you need to contact me (Steve Saideman) to ask questions.

So, meet us at 11am, Monday, April 2nd, in the field between the Hilton Bayfront Hotel and the Convention Center.


2 comments:

Charli Carpenter said...

I am so there.

R. William Ayres said...

I'm jealous - wish I were going, I would definitely partake. Although I suspect I've lost a few steps since my youth.