But I cannot help myself as a student of Defenses against the Dark Arts. So, where are BB's horcruxes? If he is at all like Lord Voldemort, he would place pieces of his soul in items that mean a great deal to him from his past. So, my guesses are:
- There would be one at a Annapolis somewhere since that is where his father coached football--a very formative experience.
- There would be something that involves his time with Bill Parcells and the NY Giants. Probably involving Lawrence Taylor--maybe his shoulder pads?
- Something from BB's time in Cleveland.
- His second Super Bowl ring--not his first or his most recent--that would be too obvious for a scheme-ster like BB.
- The challenge flag he carries around in his sock during games--it is never that far from him.
- No, none of his coaches, since he discards these much like Voldemort discarded Death-eaters. One could have guessed ye olde offensive line coach Dante Scarnecchia, but BB would never put a piece of his soul in a person older than himself. Kind of defeats the purpose. Tom Brady? Well, if Tom Brady is not cut after this season or next. Yes, Brady is akin to Voldemort's snake. But crafty BB might actually put a piece of his soul into .... Peyton Manning instead. Why? Because Manning is perhaps the smartest QB in the game, and that is one thing that BB values. It might also weaken Manning, making him easier to control/defeat. This would explain his recent performance. Finally, making Manning a horcrux would not be what anyone would expect (well, except me).