Saturday, May 27, 2017

Thinking About Teen Groot

If you have not seen Guardians of the Galaxy 2, then, well, too bad.  But as I was chatting with Mrs. Spew about how HR McMaster may be the Rocket Racoon to Trump as Baby Groot in the bomb training scene (it was in the trailers).  I seem to remember a political cartoon illustrating this. This is all I could find:


Anyhow, this led to thinking about the next movie and the idea of Teen Groot really hit us.  I have already imagined the conversation:

Teen Groot:  "I am Groot!"
Rocket: "Yes, you have to come with us."
Teen Groot:  "I am Groot!"
Rocket: "No, you can't just stay at home and play videogames!"
Teen Groot:  "I am Groot!"
Rocket: "Yes, it is embarrassing for you to be seen with us."
Teen Groot:  "I am Groot!"
Rocket: "No, we are not going to let you drive."
Teen Groot:  "I am Groot!"
Rocket: "No, you can't just hang out with your friends tonight."
Teen Groot:  "I am Groot!"
 ......
and on and on.  

No comments: