Tuesday, October 11, 2016

First Time For Everything: Cover Boy

I am on the front page of FPA Voices, a publication the Faculty of Public Affairs puts out on a quarterly basis.  I was asked a couple of months ago about what would a Trump Presidency would mean for Canada and the world.  My argument was not very nuanced--and ironically, I used Trump speak--it would be awful, awful, awful.  I didn't think then that Trump really had much of a chance because of the fundamentals I have been harping about.

The short photoshoot in my office led to the cover, with not enough photoshopping.  It is nice that the Dean and the folks under him recognize my contributions, including engaging the public.  I think I could have done a better job with the interview, but, well, the subject of it does not inspire much complicated thoughts about  the future--just holy @$*&*&#%%!!

Anyhow, probably the last time I will be a coverboy.

No comments: