- To finish my next book. Talk about pie crust promises (easily made, easily broken). I have little doubt that we (Dave Auerswald and I) will finish the research, and write much of it up. But getting the entire thing done? Hmmm.
- To put some work into revising my Intro to IR class
- to make some of the links between readings and lectures more explicit
- to come up with more creative writing assignments that do not involve Zombies.
- To revise my IR of Ethnic Conflict class. I have not taught it in years.
- To have fewer spelling errors in my blogs.
- To play less but better poker.
- To spend less time online.
- To ski more with my daughter.
- To emphasize the good stuff and not bitch so much.
- To optimize my time at work.
- To come up with a tenth resolution.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Since this is the last day of 2009, the obvious blog post is list one's resolutions for 2010. Since I am a master of the obvious, I resolve: