- Ghost Walt in season 2 cannot be the Man in Black since Walt is not dead, unless MIB lied in the big conversation with Jack. During the final season, I began to view Ghost Walt as MIB as part of his ploy to turn Sayid to the dark side by setting up Shannon to be killed. But again, Walt was not dead, just missing.
- Speaking of hallucinations, Kate and Sawyer saw Kate's horse and she touched it. Sure, the horse could have been MIB, but it seems hard to understand how that would have made sense as part of any MIB scheme.
- Smokey makes noise at times and not at others. Interesting.
- People seem to remember Jack as being very annoying, but in the second season, he was ok. The vote for most annoying character in the series, and, definitely in the second season should go to Michael. His obsession with his son is already way over the top, endangering everyone else long before he starts shooting at Tailies.
- Speaking of which, it is fun to see how little game Hurley has when first interacting with Libby. She was very much interested in him, but he had no clue. Hurley just rocks!
Friday, July 9, 2010
My daughter wanted to watch the first five seasons of Lost after having watched only the last one. I, of course, went along with this. I am not going to post commentaries on each episode as we go along, but a few thoughts will pop up along the way: