So far, she has defended:
- 8 year old girls doing Single Ladies--one can see possibly taking this position
- Jesse James, who cheated on America's sweetheart Sandra Bullock--not defensible.
- Harry Reid using Negro. Whatever.
- Tiger Woods. Sure, boy's got to play?
- Roman Polanski. Statutory rape is ok if it is in the past and done by an artiste.
- moon landing deniers. This is where she clearly jumped the shark.
- Michael Phelps for smoking pot. Sure, she seems to be high, so that should be ok.
- Wesley Snipes as the IRS was unreasonably agitated for his five years of tax evasion.
- Michael Vick who was utterly contemptible and now merely stupid.
I guess if people listen to Dick Cheney and Glenn Beck, then they can watch Whoopi as well. She used to be intentionally funny, but now she is unintentionally funny. Not a good move.