Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Things I Will Not Read Today

John Yoo, former lawyer to the worst administration in quite some time, has a piece in the NYT arguing that Elena Kagan would want to trim executive power, given her writings. And, I guess, he thinks this is a bad thing.  Or is this some kind of reverse jinx?  Is he trying to get her approved?  Why does Yoo think he has influence?  Why should people listen?  Are we looking to Enron execs for how to run an energy company?  Are we going to listen to Goldman Sachs people for PR advice?  Just because Jon Stewart allows him to posture every once in a while?

While it sounds ignorant to assert that I am not going to read Yoo's writings because he is a failed hack, I have better things to do with my time, like rant about him.

1 comment:

Steve Greene said...

That man should literally be in federal prison. The NYT might as well give op-ed space to Charles Manson.