Saturday, May 15, 2010

Don't Stop Believin'

Is one of the cheesiest songs of all time, and was, well, my favorite at a key time in my life.  I am just amazed about how it has taken over the pop culture universe over the past couple of years.  I guess it started with the Sopranos finale, got pumped up again with the Glee pilot, and now:


Awfully shot video (and the sound is lousy, too) by someone who is a bigger fan of Lady Gaga than Bruce, Sting, Elton John, or Debbie Harry (or Shirley Bassey) at a special charity event for the rainforest.
The concert’s unannounced performer, Bruce Springsteen, joked that when Sting had told him the theme was ’80s nostalgia, he had responded, “Sting, we’re ’80s nostalgia.”
 Kind of reminds me how Bohemian Rhapsody was re-energized by Wayne's World:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where's the like button? :D