Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2010 in Review: Favorite Posts

What can be more narcissistic than reading a year of one's own posts?  I don't know, but writing about a year of one's own blog posts may count.  I went through my last year of pondering and spewing and came up with these as some of my faves for a variety of reasons.
As I reviewed the posts, I realized that I had several recurring themes: concussions, education in English in Quebec, the academic job market, confirmation bias, Lost, Mad Men, Zombies as always, DADT, and corruption in Afghanistan and the Karzai challenge.  With the end of Lost and the repeal of DADT, it is very likely that my blogging volume will decline.

One last list: Lowlights of the year.
Ok, only one item--it was a pretty good year: Australia, New Zealand, Copenhagen, Zurich, Konstanz, plus talks in the US and Canada. My daughter is skiing really well and her ultimate is now pretty good.  If only we could get a couple of hoverboards ....

No comments: