So, what do we know now?
- Respect the law (and Cartman's authoritay)
- Members of the military never harm civilians. Um, sure.
- Excessive force is bad. Check.
- Personal weapons: bad. Poison and such are also bad. Got it.
- Respect medics (Red Cross and those wearing the symbol).
- Treat everyone humanely, including prisoners.
- Officers should follow only lawful orders.
Nothing here about turning over the regime to the civilians or how to corrupt an election. Perhaps those are for the advanced class.