Some very interesting surprises/ironies along the way:
- Live free or die New Hampshire pays for its no income tax ways by piling on corporations!
- Colorado is for coke? I would have thought pot would have filled the illegal narcotic need (oops, it is legal now).
- Apparently, Utah is for porn. Ok, not that big of a surprise.
- I grew up in the Arson state.... I guess I didn't get caught.
- Minnesota leads in tornadoes? Not Oklahoma?
- Maine is the dumbest state? I guess the power of Bowdoin and Colby is limited.
Least surprising: a tie between Hawaii as most expensive, Mississippi for leading many categories in awful and Massachusetts for bad drivers.
Best one: New Mexico is "anti-social" but of course with Walter White and the Nazis running rampant, I would not be so sociable either.
I don't think "Nerdiest" is really a bad thing.
Post a Comment