Friday, March 27, 2020

Fun Quarantine Game Solution

Ok, only a few people had fun with it.  Most suggested that I am not wearing pants...as long as sweatpants count, I think I am good. 

So, what is wrong in this picture?
  • Ok, the spilled beer is actually pretty accurate.  I have been known to spill beer on more than a few occasions.  
  • The sweat stains, which no one seemed to have noticed, are probably more accurate than I would like to admit.  
  • Bag of chips?  Guilty as my wife hit the Bulk Barn on her last shopping trip before the quarantine really hit, and she got me a bunch of junk food.
  • The rest of the room is far shabbier than the way I live.  Sure, I am a slob, but cans on the floor, cracks in the walls?  No.  
  • I never had a boy--I had a girl.  And she is now an adult in LA, so this is wrong.
  • My wife is about as light-skinned as it can get with all of her Scottish/Irish/English blood.  
  • My beard is the wrong color as some have noted, and, yeah, this Steve has way too much hair
  • While I wear a lot of old shirts, none have patches.... yet.
Maybe I can figure out more fun games than this as we hunker down.

I hope you and yours are healthy!

No comments: