UNPOPULAR OPINIONS. 10 things I dislike that most people like:
- Raw tomatoes--never liked them in salad, on burgers, or anywhere else. Tomato sauce is something else entirely.
- Updating because I forgot my fave--I hate Montreal bagels. They are hard, they have seeds on them (poppy or sesame) and taste burnt. Yuck.
Tomato juice. After my bachelor party, I got pictures of the event to help me understand what had happened, given that I didn't remember much of the night. Nothing criminal, thankfully. But apparently, they had me drink blood mary's. Nope, yuck, never. But I guess I was game after much beer and tequila. Ok, I did break one law--don't mix your drinks. And I paid for it.
- Cilantro. I am not allergic to it, just don't like the taste.
- Berries. I just never want to eat berries. I like berry-flavored candy, but I don't like the bits of fruit themselves.
- Foreign films. I am a bad intellectual as I don't like to read subtitles while watching a movie. There are exceptions, of course. I will see Parasite when it is available. Shin Godzilla was most enjoyable as it was really more about dysfunctional Japanese policy-making than Godzilla.
- Reality tv shows. I did watch a season or two of Survivor since I had serious FOMO as it was being discussed by my friends.
- Hockey. Ok, I don't hate it, but I don't like it either. And I live in Canada.
- Skating. I have bad ankles, never learned to be competent. Skiing is one thing, skating is something else. Again, makes me a bad Canadian. Surprised that they let me become a citizen.
- Exercise. I like playing sports, but I don't like any form of exercise that is exercise for the sake of exercise--jogging, lifting weights, etc. That is why I bike--it allows me to see different stuff and do something that is fun and does not feel like exercise. How am I exercising through the pandemic? So far, mostly using the treadmill while watching Clone Wars.
- Impressionism. Give me either Flemish landscapes or funky modern art. I have never liked the impressionist stuff. Blech.