Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A good day for me at ForeignPolicy.com

I have been linked twice today at foreignpolicy.com.  Tom Ricks dedicates a post as a response to my comments on his previous posts about a conference on civil-military relations (see here and here).  I am a big fan of Rick's books and blogs, so I appreciate it very much that he took my complaint seriously.  I still would have liked him to be more critical of former Chairman Myers, not just Rumsfeld, but I do like his take on wrestling vs. bullying.

And Dan Drezner also linked to my post on optimal models of transport, but those were much less serious posts. 


I never really expected the Spew to be read by anybody, so to have these guys raise my blog's profile is a bit scary.  I still have not figured out what to cover and what to ignore.  I approach the end of my first year of blogging, and guess it seems to be ok thus far.  No lawsuits yet.  I guess that would be one measure.

No comments: