I received a bunch of ideas via facebook, twitter, and the blog, so I had to come up with different sections of the store:
- Tables (mostly in 2x2 dimensions);
- old Prisoner Dilemmas;
- Linear Regressions with several assumptions already violated;
- Political Culture arguments that come with "Racism Within" warning tags;
- Old Wine in New Bottles;
- Canadian goods:
- a barren shelf labeled Oversight;
- lots of oui's and non's at a steep discount;
- Comparative Politics:
- a bin full of apples, oranges and frisbees;
- one bowling ball;
- checks and balances;
- Policy: except for some windows, this section is mostly empty.
- International Relations:
- Heaps of Images and Levels, some games with multiple levels;
- some play-doh (it is what you make of it);
- international organization kits--most require consensus to be added;
- a random collection of alliances--but be warned they bind both more and less than expected;
- War: there are less than there used to be, but still not entirely out of style.
- Saideman's Spew Sauces: Ignorance, Perspective, Denial, Secret, Distraction, Awesome. I am thinking of adding sarcasm sauce to the collection, but seven is an odd number. I will have to figure out another one so that we can get to an eight-pack.
I think you need a post-structuralist verbage mixer, with random suffix attachmentator, Noun to verb commutationator, polysyllabiciser, Semicolon splices and extra conjunctions
Bouncy Castle: Kafka reference appealing to the consumer's soul!
In the board games section, Risk: Clash of Civilizations version.
Post a Comment