- Slaughterhouse-Five? Of course, as a relative tweeted a while back: "You know you're in college when half of the class responds with gleeful gasps to the mention of Kurt Vonnegut."
- Some Song of Ice and Fire? Yes.
- Catch-22? Used it for a paper in high school.
- Catcher in the Rye? Yes, all white boys think they are Holden Caulfield.
- The Tipping Point? Well, yes, I fell for some pop social science and found it a useful cheat for all of the psych and soc classes I didn't take.
- Freakonomics? Sure, again, pop social science FTW!
- The Rainmaker? Yep, Grisham.
- Patriot Games? Yes, I used to buy Clancy, and I am sufficiently embarrassed by how craptastic his stuff became.
- Guns, Germs and Steel? Have I mentioned that I am a sucker for pop social science?
Anyhow, I guess I have to turn in my white man badge...