- Whenever Trump accuses someone of something, it is because this is how he would behave--it is all projection. He is an awful person so he thinks everyone else is awful, too, and then blames their behavior on what would be motivating him in that position.
- Whenever Trump uses a number, it is wrong. Because you have to read and pay attention to learn the specific value of things. So, any number, especially ten, is going to be wrong.
- If there is money involved, it has been used/distributed/etc in some way, there will be something sketchy involved. The stories of late about where the Trump inauguration money went inspired this rule, but we should have known this when the Trump Foundation news was reported by David Fahrenthold in the lead up to the election.
- If Trump appoints someone, they will be awful--incompetent, evil, or both.
- Trump will not take responsibility--the buck stops somewhere else, always.
- The brand is everything--so, anything to erase the brand of others and replace with one related to him. NAFTA didn't change much, but now it has a new name, USMCA, so Trump erased Obama's brand and replaced it with his own.
- If there is an opportunity for Trump to say something inappropriate, he will do so.
- And, yes, like the second law of Thermodynamics, everything trends towards entropy.
Thursday, December 13, 2018
The Trump Rules
Trump sadly has been president for enough time that we can identify the rules of Trump Dynamics: