What does this mean for the company? Why this name? I have a few guesses:
- Perhaps the company sought to get out of the bodyguarding business and focus more on pontificating?
- Perhaps it felt the time was right to open up a PhD program in crisis mis-management and collateral damage maximization?
- Perhaps it felt its skills at getting government contracts with no accountability would be better used in the art of gaining grants?
- Perhaps its leaders felt more comfortable in tweed with elbow patches rather than camoflauge?
- Perhaps the organization thought that profs, despite widely depicted as lechs, would be a reputational step up from out-of-control mercenaries?
- Perhaps recklessly killing bystanders has inspired these folks to pursue the life of the mind instead? Hard to kill somebody by mistake in my business, although I have done it a few times.
Post a Comment