Interesting post on what geeks would like to do before they die. Which ones would I want to do? Some random thoughts below:
1. Get Superpowers. Naturally. Addressed this before.
4. Become Jedi. Course of want I.
10. Ban all re-boots, re-numbering and multiverses within comic books. Oh, my, yes!
15. Sit in on a film, comic book and pop culture discussion with Kevin Smith, Stan Lee, Roddenberry, etc.
22. Kill a Zombie w/ a vinyl record, the Batman soundtrack or Dire Straits.... Oh, I have a few albums I could toss.
26. Go to a bar with Mal and Zoe on Unification Day (although I don't remember what Unification Day is about). Must get Firefly series on DVD.
32. Be able to download new skills a la the Matrix. Ah, but which skills.
37. Pass the Kobayashi Maru with flying colors. Don't need to pass, just take.
40. Solve a crime with a group of meddling kids and their dumb dog.
47. Trick William Shatner into one last, great Kaaaaahnnnnn!! Just tell him it is an audition for a new series.
49. Walk through saloon doors ominously. Absolutely, rootin' and tootin'
53. Take part in a "Fastball Special" with Wolverine. Actually, I would want the wolvie part--to be thrown.
62. Play a game of thermonuclear war with WOPR.
63. Revoke George Lucas's writing privileges. And, more importantly, directing!
69. Defeat the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Actually, I would prefer to heave the Holy Hand Grenade at the anarchist.
75. Drink Butterbeer. Someday soon.
76. Wield a Lightsaber. A flashlight just is not the same.
79. Roadtrip with Jay and Silent Bob.
80. Re-kill a zombie.
81. Train a pet dragon.
92. Ride along with the Vegan Police. As long as I can continue not to be a Vegan.
Got it down to just over twenty. Not bad. And you?
Post a Comment