- Borax is quite useful but not so easy to find, so I am not surprised it appears on #5. And obsession with Erin Andrews is a well-known internet syndrome.
- Watching free movies and especially True Blood seem to be popular. I have not yet succumbed to the temptation to engage in piracy despite my frustrations with Canadian broadcasting or non-broadcasting of American stuff (ESPN's 30 for 30 comes to mind).
- Mis-spelling Def Leopard is not a problem.
- "How Can I Destroy ..." the World, my jeans, a website??? Oh my!
- The 2nd place finisher illustrated the difference between "how can a person" vs "how can a human" with the latter more focused on .... inter-species reproduction???
- First place juxtaposes: "is it wrong to" with "is it unethical to." "Is it wrong to" is completed mostly by questions about "relations" with kinfolk. Oh my.
Post a Comment