- Qaddafi will not fall.
- Mubarak will not fall.
- NATO will not intervene/UN will not vote for resolution.
- Europe will cooperate quickly to manage financial crisis.
- US will attack Iran.
- US will not leave Iraq/Iraq will ask US to stay.
- Obama will not start troop reductions in Afghanistan.
- The SF 49'ers would not be any good this year.
- The Mets would be very competitive this year.
If anyone predicted Canada would stick around in Kandahar, that would have been a really stupid prediction.
Any other predictions about the world for 2011 that missed the mark?
The US congress will be able to find a decent compromise solution to the debt-ceiling crisis.
Then again, this might just classify as another stupid prediction.
Post a Comment