Saturday, March 22, 2014

Previewing the Next Book Via Macleans Podcast

I got to do a short interview with John Geddes of Macleans, Canada's Time/Newsweek/USNews magazine (is there a better equivalent?).  Tis now a podcast (see bottom of the page).  He was asking me about Canada's mission in Afghanistan since it officially ended last week with the return of the training mission. 

My answers largely reflect my thoughts after writing my next book, When the Gloves Dropped (yes, a hockey reference), which I am finishing this weekend.  The snow is a good thing for finishing this.  ISA being next week?  Yes and no.  Anyhow, check it out if you want to see where my line of thought is heading, while the book makes it through the publication process.

Oh, and if you have any ideas for cover pics for the book, let me know.


No comments: