We can imagine all kinds of bets, including:
- Over/under on number of Oceanic 815 characters that die during the finale: 2.
- Over/under of other folks who die during the finale: 4.
- Odds that Jack is not the guardian of the Island at the end of the finale: 3 to 1.
- Kate ends up with Sawyer: 4 to 1.
- Kate ends up with Jack: 3 to 1.
- Kate ends up with Claire: 100 to 1.
- The entire Alt LA Reality comes to an end: 10 to 1.
- Over/under of moments that could induce some tears: 5 (one for each half hour).
- Smokey wins: 1000 to 1. I don't think we can have a six year odyssey and have it end with everyone dead except the bad guy. Damon and Carlton may like Stephen King, but they are not him.
- Jacob is resurrected: 1000 to 1. Again, a whole of work would be wasted if Jacob could press the reset button.
- Over/under of people we thought were dead but are alive (Widmore, Richard, Frank).
- Vincent lives and is seen in the finale: 3 to 5. That is, it is pretty damn likely that he will show up and not die.
- At least one scene, if not the opening, will start focused on someone opening an eye: 7 to 4.
- Someone will look in a mirror or reflective surface: 10-7.
And I have decided not to do a running blog as I want to focus on the show. But I will post a wrapup after the show as well as a final tally of the Lost Fantasy game.
hehe, Kate and Claire. "Clate", if you will ...
Any odds on:
(1) whether the show might open or close with someone CLOSING an eye?
(2) whether the show might end (or contain a scene) a la Jacob vs. MIB with two characters having that same debate sitting on rocks on the beach, and where the MIB-character utters "Do you know how much I want to kill you"?
(3) whether we get to hear Sawyer exclaim "Son of a Bitch" one more time?
(4) whether we get to see Sawyer shirtless at least one more time? ;)
L+C said on Kimmell that Vincent lives. Friday night
Wendy, the Constant here is quite impressed on you guessing the ending with the eye closing. Can't wait to read all the posts and know the winner, unfortunately I don't think it is us!
This was from the Constants= not our 10 year old who apparently I am learning for the first time, 1. uses my computer and 2. blogs???
Post a Comment